Uninstalling and Installing Office 365 (Windows and Mac)
Windows 10 Uninstall:
1. Open Control Panel
2. Under Programs, Uninstall a Program
3. Find Office 2016 in the list, then Right Click and Uninstall
4. Once uninstalled, download and install Office 365 from online
- Open Finder > Applications.
- Command + click to select all-of the Office 2016 for Mac applications.
- Right click the apps you selected and click Move to Trash.
Install Office (Mac & Windows)
- Visit https://office.com and sign in, in the top right corner
- Sign in with your Pennkey@upenn.edu and your Pennkey Password
- Once signed in, you’ll see “Install Office” with a drop-down menu to “Install 365 Apps” select that to start your download
4. Once downloaded, install the office apps from your downloads folder or wherever you saved it to. The setup is very straightforward
5. Once installed, office apps may ask you to sign in again. Just remember to sign in using your Pennkey@upenn.edu and your Pennkey Password.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com to submit a support request.